As a Fullstack-Web-Developer you will develop interactive web applications for children and young people as a creative team player. In doing so you will use modern frameworks such as Typo3, Symfony, Vue.js or AngularJS. You will be supported by colleagues in the area of graphics and design. You can contribute your own ideas and develop creative solutions.
- You are secure in the modern design of content using HTML and CSS.
- You have already worked with a PHP-Framework such as Symfony, Zend or Laravel.
- Bash and Node.js are not foreign words to you.
- Ideally you have first-hand experience in development using CreateJS, Phaser or another Canvas-Framework.
- You have a strong affinity to current developments in the field of internet technologies
- Technical design and development of diverting entertainment games
- Implementation of playful earning applications for children and young people
- Active participation in our APIs and Frameworks
What we offer:
- Diverse, exciting and fun tasks in development for renowned clients such as Cornelsen, the Westermann Group, the Goethe Institute, BASF, KiKA and SuperRTL
- A relaxed and collegial work atmosphere in a team of 25 employees
- Flex time
- A permanent employment contract
- Complimentary drinks
- A table tennis table
- 2 canteens in walking distance
- Contact with employees from many other highly innovative companies on the KinderMedienZentrum Campus
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (letter of application, CV, training certificates and employment references) at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions Teresa Strebel (Tel. 0361 / 51143-736) will be happy to help you.